Will you date/marry someone from another race?

Let's say both of you are from the same religion and location but from different races. Will you be fine with dating/marrying that person?

4643

Most Helpful Girl

• OHHHH HECKK YEAAAHH I would love to tbh!!! I think it's super exciting to be with someone from a different background, even though I wouldn't deny that there are tons of obstacles, the idea of being in touch with another culture is so appealing to me. :)
    But then again, I'm still physically attracted to men from my race, but I think it's less exotic and thrilling!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I'd be fine with it, I'd be a hypocrite to say that I wouldn't date a girl of another race since I am mixed.