When you're angry with someone?

Is it better to tell them the problem or just distant yourself from them? The guy I'm seeing has really upset me and I'm so angry I don't know whether to cut contact or tell him what he done was wrong. what would you do in this situation?

1418

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's good to take time to collect your thoughts and then be able to rationally and calmly express your feelings. I think often times people's anger resorts in quick retorts to the issues that anger them in a way that only inflames the situation

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think is better to express how we feel, especially if we have a relationship with that person (not necessarily romatic, this applies to friendship and family bonds as well). Because if you don't express your frustration, then it will build up on you, and one day you'll end up having an outburst. And also, because it's no good to have resentments towards a person, that ruins relationships.
    It's always better to talk it over, and in a good way. The fact that you're upset doesn't mean you're going to be disrespectful.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE