Have you had your first kiss yet?

I'm just wondering cause I haven't kissed a girl yet. Have you had your first kiss yet? If so, at what age? I feel like a loser lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully with the girl I like, but I am in no rush at 21.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 33

• Dude. I'm a whole decade older than you and in the same boat. I feel like a loser. You really shouldn't :p

3|3
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. I was 17 when I had my first kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't go on my first date until 18, and I had my very first kiss at 19. So I was a pretty late bloomer, haha. Gotta love being reserved.

I remember feeling the same way as you at your age, it's only natural. Just remember that A BUNCH of other people are in the same exact situation, and it's really not a big deal. It'll happen eventually.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i had. u feel like a loser? i was almost 19. be patient, the time will come.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm 22 and I haven't had a first kiss yet. So if you're a loser, so am I! Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 19

• I dunno if it's funny or sad but nope.
    media.giphy.com/media/5YF9dwGZ29rVe/giphy.gif

0|4
    0|0
  • I was 16 when I had my first proper kiss. It's not something you easily forget, make sure it's with the right person

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys may say to you they have kissed, but they are lying :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I am now officially on the right side of the bellcurve for that statistic.

Damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 23, but I was sooo drunk lol. Still count? wasn't sure if really did myself

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes