Do you think love exists?

Especially in this day and age knowing how easily accessible it is to get distracted with the social media platform and what not. I'm talking about real love, from a significant partner. Do you think it does?

76

Most Helpful Guy

• It exists in more ways than most people can comprehend. I found out a long time ago (19 to be exact) why it SEEMS to be unattainable. but to be honest, its always right in front of us.

I will say this... it exists.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and it's awesome. People who are bitter and hateful and envious of other peoples happiness convince themselves it isn't real so they don't feel as if they are missing out.