Is this normal?

So I was at dinner with my boyfriend last night. I asked him why he wanted to date me instead of another girl, he came out and said he was tired of feeling alone... So my question is, is that a normal answer?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't read too much into it. You might've put him on the spot, so he probably blurted out the first thing that came to mind. In context to your question, his answer doesn't even make sense haha.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• NO.. to be honest that isn't it just seems like he wanted a girlfriend for his own selfish reasons.. normally a person would say they wanted to date ____ because they found someone worth dating, and positive aspects about you. Not just the fact that he felt lonely :/

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE