What is your definition hot and cold behavior? give us an example?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Cold behavior: I shiver, tense up, get into fetal position as it is warmer that way. I might shake. Speach become slurred.

Hot behavior: I sweat a lot. I remove clothing. My system slows down so I get kind of drowsy. I lose patience easily, get a bad temper.

There, you have it. Strange question really...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My definition is basically someone liking you one minute and not the next. For example, say you think you really hit it off with someone. You two are having a great conversation about cats and you think that they are totally into you. But the next day that same person either ignores you, doesn't talk to you, cuts the conversation short, or pretends that you don't exist. That's my personal definition of hot and cold behavior.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE