This is why good girls turn bad, Agree or Disagree?

I asked my guy friend "Face or ass" and he said ass... I told him he was stupid. He said " when guys are in high school, we don't care about the face because most of the time we just trying to fuck".

Another time there was this guy that me and another girl liked. I am funny, down to earth, I love w**d, and im smart. The other girl is very loud, it doesn't take much to get her in bed, she's pretty and she has a nice body. my guy friends told me that as long as she was willing to "bust it" him I could never have.

I feel like things like this are what gets good girls to turn bad. Guys dont want smart respectable now with integrity they want girls who will be down to f*** however and whenever. The idea that you cannot have the guy you want because you are not ready to have sex SUCKS. not only is it heartbreaking to not be able to have the guy that you want, but the reason why you can't have him is because you have self respect for yourself and it takes more than a nice smile to get in your pants.

Its like in high school guys don't care about anything but sex. in high school guys want to be in relationships w girls who are easy but in real life, it's a girl was easy and a guy would never want to be in a relationship with her. That's confusing for me especially because girls are not like that. From the jump, girls want a nice smart respectable guy with a little bad side but it seems like for guys it seems different. It's like half of a guys life he wants a girl who is easy and the other half, someone he can have kids with and settle down with. it seems like there is no grayscale for them.
  • Agree
  • Disagree
This question was really made for girls. This is about how girls feel when guys chooses easy girls. It makes most girls feel inadequate or that there Is something wrong with them and they way they carru themselves. Guys will never understand how girls think. " Maybe If I dressed like this" "Maybe if I wasn't so smart he'd like me" "whats so special about her" We drive ourselves crazy (when we're young) trying to get guys we like attention. 54% of people agreed. Out of that 54%, 70% are females.

1430

Most Helpful Guy

• Most younger guys are total dicks, it's true. Now all however, some do care. I was in a long term relationship the last half of highschool, I never cheated or anything. I had a couple friends who had the same. There are good guys out there, don't get discouraged with the bad few and label the rest.