Is it wrong to cheat in my girlfriend?

I really want to cheat on my girlfriend. She's a sweet, caring girl and I love her. What should I do?

2217

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming you're not a troll, thennn you're an idiot. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a girl who's sweet and caring? I go on tons of dates trying to find one who's not slutty, and you want to cheat one one? You don't even have someone you want to cheat on her with, you just want to cheat. Break up with her because you clearly don't love her, you're obviously trash if you have to ask if it's wrong, and you're a pathetic excuse for sentient life if you're so horny that you want to cheat on her with anyone.