• Not too big of a difference
    Vote C
  • Im too stupid to answer
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that big of a problem. As long as the personality is what brought you together it should be fine.
    The only real problem with a long term relationship with a huge age gap is that one day the older person will get old and unattractive before the young one does. Once the physical attraction goes away it's gonna get harder to stay together.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys may have different interests, but if he treats you like a Queen , and you guys truly love eachother, then age don't matter, it's nothing but a number

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• if it odd... but it is acceptable...
    age difference of 5 years = totally ok
    age difference 5-10 years = acceptable
    age difference more than 10 years = i dont think so... but maybe sometimes it can work too...

1|0
    0|0
    • It depends on current age too, if a 90 year old man would be with a 75 year old woman no one would be bother with it
      However a 18 year old with a 12 year old :P

• Yes. The reason I say this is because your still a child mentally and in terms of wisdom. Life experiences is what makes the difference massive. My girlfriend is quite young and I can already envision future problems.

0|0
    1|0
    • At 20 years old? Your brain is fully developed and you're no longer a child anymore mentally. When you're 19, like yourself? Your brain isn't quite there yet.

• The difference is big as of now, but it wouldn't seem such great a difference after 10 years or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • not to big of a difference in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• I personally don't think so, however it depends on how your personalities click and if you two are both mature. I've dated a year age gap, to about 12 year age gap.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually think that's fine - main thing is that what you're doing is legal and if you like him and he likes you, you should just do whatever tf you want and not even care about what others think

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont find anything wrong with it. You guys seem within the age group

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's not

9 is my fav number by the way :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too big at all :) there's 8 years between me and my SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes