Is our age gap too big?

Im 20 and he's 29.

• Too big of a difference
  • Perfect
  • Not too big of a difference
    Vote C
  • Im too stupid to answer
    Vote D

129

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that big of a problem. As long as the personality is what brought you together it should be fine.
    The only real problem with a long term relationship with a huge age gap is that one day the older person will get old and unattractive before the young one does. Once the physical attraction goes away it's gonna get harder to stay together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys may have different interests, but if he treats you like a Queen , and you guys truly love eachother, then age don't matter, it's nothing but a number

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE