When I tell a girl that I like her and want to go on a date with her shoul I be expecting her to say no or should I be thinking that she will say yes?

• Expect her to say yes
  • Expect her to say no
  • Results
    Vote C
  • Other comment
    Vote D

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends.
    On both of you. Is she seeing someone? How well do you know her? Is she "out of your league"? etc.
    It is more likely that the girl will say yes if she knows you and likes you.
    Nonetheless, asking qs on G@G won't get you a girlfriend. Don't be afraid of her saying no. I was turned down by a few guys and it was for the best. If someone says no to you it means no from this particular person in this particular moment.
    And it is not important anyway. Finding an awesome girl is the easy part. Making it last is the challenge.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should avoid expecting a certain answer because, frankly, you don't know what her answer is going to be. All you should be expecting is an answer, period. The trick is being okay with whatever answer she had to give, including rejection.