My boyfriend is always asking me to do things for him. But maybe I'm mistaking him just wanting help as him being lazy. I'll give examples. Let me no?

Carmenblondey

Sometimes he asks me to take off his socks when he's just laying there. Lol knowing he can take them off himself.

When we r showering he loves for me to wash him up.

He he also like when we finish showering that I dry his balls and rub cream all over him lol.

When we r in the kitchen he tell me pass him this and pass him that all the time. When he can get it himself.
Why do you guys do this? I'm making it a big deal cus I never ask him to do any of those little things for me I like doing them to myself. What does this post sound like to u? Lazy? Or just likes my touch? Lol
5
1