Feeling inadequate, 26 year old guy that has never had a girlfriend before?

Anonymous
I’m 26 years old; I never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never been on a date, never had sex. I sometimes I wonder that I’m strange. I feel in inadequate. I see all my friends having girlfriends. I see them finding love, and a huge part of me wants that special someone.

The thing is that for most of my life, I wanted to have someone to love me for me. I yearned for that. I spent many years depressed almost to the brink of suicide, wanting a girl to love me. In my darkness hours, when I’m by myself, I keep on asking, why I can’t I find a girl that likes me romantically. I’m tired just being a friend to girls. It’ll be nice for once for a girl to look at me at a romantic way.

The thing is I'm way too nervous, shy and completely inexperienced. If a woman was flirting with me, I wouldn't even know she was as I am slow on social cues. I try to be myself and be genuine when I meet and talk to women, but they don't seem to be romantically interested in me.

I appreciate all the advice I can get, thanks for listening, and allowing me to share my struggle
3
3