I see a lot of cheating around me is it normal to cheat while in a relationship or in marriage?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

84

Most Helpful Girl

• Same, I see it everywhere which is super sad... 😔 Normal? No, of course it's not normal, it's rather pathetic. However, I do think it's quite common.

What Girls Said 7

• just because a lot of people do something, doesn't make it right.

• No, it's definitely not normal

• no the answer is no i don't see a lot of cheating in a relationship...

• It is normal--I see it nearly every day. War and poverty are normal too, though. So is animal cruelty. None of those things are okay! Them being 'normal' is just proof that we are surrounded by idiots. Doesn't mean we have to take part.

• NOPE its not normal at all!!! its a selfish and lame move

• No, it's not normal.

It happens often - doesn't mean it's normal.

• No. Not in my opinion. Cheating should never be an excuse for anthing.

What Guys Said 4

• There is a lot of cheating these days. Many people are just too selfish in relationships these days.

Can you please answer mine thanks

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1789586-did-this-guy-go-too-far-or-did-this-girl-deserve-this

• No, of course not, it is definitely not normal, people who cheat are the ones who have some defect inside them.

• it's not done.
    they're just bad people :/

• Tell a kid if he wants his dad to be with another woman. You'll get your answer.