Are there guys who like girls who are shy and introverted?

I am 19 and I've never had a boyfriend because of how shy I am. This used to bother me but now I don't really care anymore because I've realized that I'll only find a good relationship if it happens naturally and not because I'm looking for one. Guys have liked me before but never actually asked me out. Is this because they don't want to date me because they don't think I would be fun or talk to them, or because my shyness makes them not like me enough to ask me out?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer introverted girls, and shyness isn't a problem. I think it is more difficult for shy people to get into a relationship, not because their shyness is a turnoff, but because it's more difficult for people to read them.

You are a lot less likely to be asked out by a man who is interested in you if he doesn't know what you think of him. Shyness can make it hard to express these things, especially to someone who always gives you butterflies when they talk to you. You might have to go a bit out of your comfort zone and express some more interest if you want an easier time of things.

Most Helpful Girl