Do you think people want what they can't have?

I've noticed this trend in dating, people seem to take things done by the significant other or even the significant other themselves for granted, only to realize when they've pushed them too far or perhaps away all together then by want that person or their efforts again.

Do you notice the same? Do you think it's true people want what they can't have?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other - Explain!
    Vote C

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's true. Greed is a part of our nature. We always want what we can't have.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't true.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It would seem all females so far disagree with you, and only 1 other male agrees with you. Why do you think it's not the case?