Should White guys stick within their own race?

I am white by the way and I think we should.
  • agree
  • disagree

1632

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I think people should date whoever the fuck they want because democracy.

• I'm curious why you think that?
    White guys should 'stick with' whoever they want. It's 2015, way past the time where interracial dating was forbidden because of some completely backwards ideas that your race, culture, and whatever else must be 'preserved'.

• You white supremacists are terribly tiresome.

*yawn*

• Only if you're a racist fuck head.

• It's not racist to date your own race. By your logic, the majority of the world would be racist.

• Well, if the person has a legitimate reason for believing that then it is not racist.

• @MrDetermined yes if the reason is preference or religion.

if its just because "whites with whites, blacks with blacks etc' thats racist.

idc who people date, gender or race or whatever but when its separation of the races like that for something like dating it is racist.

• Why? Who do you think you are to tell people who they should and should not date? Either a troll or a completely idiot or a racist

• If thats what you like we are all humans difference between me and you is my female parts and skin color and different pasts we aren't much different

• seriously? dude that is so sad. 😂

• where's the option for "do whatever because I don't care"

• No, why should they? No reason to be racist...

• Why though? ?

• Disagree! I like all colors!

• They should do what they want

• it's up to them

• Have fun with that

• Love has no color... and color shouldn't matter, imagine the world of just white people. . wouldn't that be boring?

What Guys Said 31

• The problem is that all too many White women your age have been indoctrinated by man-hating femi (commu) nist and gender based Marxist ideology.

Undo *that* and you would not see so many White women your age becoming lesbian communist man haters, or pretending to because they really are not. (And no, I have nothing against women who really are lesbian; I am just aware of how many political pretenders there are).

Undo *that* and you would not have so many White men your age turning in desperation to the East Asian persuasion, in spite of significant cultural and even sometimes language gaps. (And no, I have nothing against such relationships provided they are based upon real love and not demented "yellow fever").

Undo *that* and you would not have White women your age hooking up with ghetto men because they have been brainwashed into hating White middle class culture and values out of said commie ideology. (And no, I have nothing against respectable Black men and respectable White women who genuinely love each other).

Again, it's not what people look like, it is what they carry in their heads.

• My name is #Mistnigqa808 and I approve of this message. Since that would be less comp for my black ass in the dating scene. Because even though you guys (white men) would "stick to the white women" of the world, that doesn't mean that they'd do the same, right? So hey I'm all for it HAHA cdn.shopify.com/.../6974_large.gif

• Why should you have an opinion on what I should do based on my color?

• You are talking as if one day, all "white" guys will get together and make an agreement about who they should be with.

• Nothing wrong with that, as long as he understand that sticking to only white girls significantly reduces his dating pool.

For me personally, as a black guy, I interracially date because that increases odds of finding a match.

• Depends, i as a man avoid white girls because they tend to be ultra feminists. I prefer dating eastern Europeans or middle eastern girls. For women white guys are the most appropriate.

• That's your personal choice, but everyone has a preference and if you don't like it, then you can just go fuck yourself

• No man. I prefer white girls by the way but it is attraction based, nothing to do with racial purity and I would never demand that all white men do the same.

• "Should"? I don't think they "should". They can, but why "should" they?

• White women are worthless

I advice all Indians to fight back against these white women they think they can get away with being racist towards Indian men...

• Love surpasses racial boundaries, seriously where are you from Alabama

• White guys, along with every other guy, should date whoever the fuck they want to date.

• 3|1
  • Only stick with your own race if you just happen to hate everyone outside your race by coincidence

• Nope anyone is free to date any ethnicity or race they see fit.

• Well in the local lingo I would like ot say to you " get to ya wee pure fuck ya bam!"

I will date who ever I dam want thank you : )

• Can I ask why you think we should stick to our own race?

• Yeah its ok for two white people to date each other.

• Eh no. Thanks

• Statistically they do.

• More from Guys
    11