After answering, go through everyone else's opinions, weigh the pros and cons, and upvote if you would date them, and downvote if you wouldn't date them.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Also, I'm curious as to how my pros and cons weigh out:
Reasons to date me:
1. I am a genuinely kind and selfless person.
2. I am very very affectionate. I'm a teddy bear.
3. I'm funny, witty, and adventurous. I'm not boring, id definitely keep things interesting.
Reasons not to date me:
1. I am somewhat on the clingy side.
2. I'm the jealous type.
3. I have very low self esteem.
- Would date
- Wouldn't date
Most Helpful Girl
your pros are awesome. YAY teddy bear :p
my pros and cons:
1. i'm a decent conversationalist, thou shalt not get bored easily
2. i'm up for adventure, i appreciate spontaneity
3. i can be very, very affectionate
1. i'm very moody. it's hard for me to be cheerful all the time, probably related to self-perception
2. i like to ask questions, get answers to my questions... but not answer your questions. LOL. basically, i'm a hypocrite.
3. i shut people out, and it isn't hard for me to do so.5
Most Helpful Guy
1) I like to think I'm a good dude in general. I treat women well, I'm a gentleman without being a stiff, I'm very socially adept and won't be that awkward guy you brought to the party, and I'm not one of these weirdo dudes with all kinds of strange hang ups, jealousy, clingy or overly intense behavior, etc.
2) I'm pretty much always in a good/chill mood.
3) Lets face it... you've done worse for yourself😜
1) Vain. As. FUCK.😎 Doesn't mean I think I'm anything I'm not, but I like to think I look halfway decent, and being in shape, dressing well, and being well groomed are of top priority, and yes I check myself out in every reflective surface I pass. Not out of admiration, just to make sure everything looks right, haha. You could maybe spin that into a semi-positive thing, but I'm sure that's annoying to girls, especially jousting for mirror position, haha.
2.) I am a "good times guy." I am NOT a "bad times guy." I'm not really good at comforting girls, beyond "I'm so sorry, baby" and a hug. I just don't have the attention span for sitting there while a girl goes on for an hour about whatever drama is going on in her life. Even with concentrated effort, I zone out. I barely get upset about my own problems, let alone someone else's. Don't get me wrong, I CARE that she's sad or angry or whatever, but I'm not really the person to engage in a long session talking about your problems, especially when it's standard drama and not really serious stuff like a death or serious illness in her family, but in either situation, I tend to shut down. My brain isn't wired for depressing situations. And just stories in general, I don't need the details, I just want the two minute Cliff Notes version, the who-what-where-why. I wish I was different, but I couldn't be more serious when I say it's just not in my control, my brain shifts into neutral at the slightest thing.
3) I refuse to engage in fights anymore. As I said before, I'm a "good times guy", and fights are decidedly "bad times." I will literally sit there and refuse to acknowledge that there's drama. I'll just calmly say "I don't engage in fights, please lower your voice." Girls absolutely hate that, but I'm not in a relationship to fight. Fighting needs to happen 0% of the time. I'm just not going to do it. Say what you want, call me whatever name you want... it can't become a fight if I don't respond. I'm as stubborn as they come when I want to be, so you'll be yelling for nothing, save your voice.2
- Show AllShow Less