Girls, is it a turn off if I hate sports?

I am in excellent shape, fit, and athletic, but i can't stand sports! I hate playing sports and i hate watching sports. It irritates me when people talk about sports 😑
i can't stand those "ball is life" douchebags. I just find sports talk so boring, and annoying.

Girls is this a turn off?
  • Turn off
  • Indifferent

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd actually prefer that over someone who talks about soccer or football 24/7.
    I'm not too big on sports either if I'm honest.
    I'm really into extreme sports & running myself though so only if you're kind of inactive that would be a turn-off for me, I like someone who will go climbing, rafting or for a run with me - at least here and then. :)

• I run a lot, and i hit the gym at least 3 times a week, so its not like I'm sitting on my ass all day.

As for the outdoor stuff, that sounds like a blast. I love hiking, and rafting, and swimming, and stuff. I've never been climbing before though.

• Ohh, I bet you'd love that, too!
      The feeling you get once you've made it to the top is just amazing!
      It's like a mixture of this nice exhaustion when you know you've really got something done, elation & the freedom feels ☺️