Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?

They're both Donald Trumps kids and they both have positions in the Trump Organization

Eric Trump

Age: 31
Height: 6'5
Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?
Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?
Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?

Ivanka Trump

Age: 34
Height: 5'11
Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?

Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?

Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?

Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?
Eric Trump on far left and Ivanka Trump on far right

• Yes
  • No
I'm almost at 750 points so I'll probably get this featured
Bump

1429

Most Helpful Girl

• eric trump just looks like every privileged white guy ever all mixed up into one person

• It's the greasy-looking hair that was painfully dragged backwards that does it for me.

• Lol they're no where near as rich as Donald. Both of them have the same net worth, 150 million

Most Helpful Guy

• I would roofy myself, then fuck her, sue her for raping me, and take daddies money.
    He wants to fuck with Americans, well I'm gonna fuck his daughter, and then take his money, and you know what? I'm an immigrant, a legal one and not Mexican, but still an immigrant, and just to screw him even more, I'm gonna turn into a Muslim.

XD