Would you date somebody shorter then you?

1413

Most Helpful Girl

• No way but I'm 5.5 ft tall, maybe if I was a lot taller I could date someone who is 1-2 inches shorter than me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering I'm almost 6'4," that'd be pretty crazy for me to turn down any girl who is shorter than me. That'd be most girls lol.

As for how short I would date someone, I really don't have a specific height. In my opinion, it'd be silly to turn someone down strictly because of height. If height is the only thing "wrong" with a person, I would think that you got pretty lucky. Granted, height may influence the attractiveness of a person, which may affect the overall perception, but that is about it. I imagine under 5 feet tall is where things get kind of ehh for me. Short people can be cute haha.

As far as height goes, I think I'd be pretty turned off physically by someone substantially taller than me. I dunno why, I guess it is just how my mind works. Chalk it up to growing up and societal influence lol. My height and lower is fine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol you are tall. I bet you probably don't come across to many tall girls. Most girls I see are shorter then me. Sometimes I might see a girl here and there who is taller then me. Not to often.

• Thanks for MHO

• Your very welcome.