Guy thinks low of me?

Anonymous
he judged my character like crazy, he said i was not worhty of more of him and he will not spend time on me, he called me an whore, slut, unstable, bipolar, psycho, borderline, that i am not smart, he made me feel insecure about myself, i started to believe these things and got depressed. He said we dont fit because i will go nowhere in my life, why would he says such things? why not leave someone alone after dumping him. 'He is now dating a very very ugly girl, his ex lookes like a princess next to her, but this girl he treates her like gold. He used me for sex and disrespected me... doesn't that say about him? i think he knew deep in his heart that i was worth much more (out of his legeau, he said i was the most beautiful girl he has been with so far), and he is scared that i will shine without him. He said maybe my blonde bombshell is walking on this earth and now he is dating a very dark west African girl. He said i was a lowlife and now i think that i am while i used to have such a high confidence about myself and now i think i am. I am a virgin for gods sake.
Guy thinks low of me?
Add Opinion