Guys and Girls, would you date a bisexual?

• Yes.
  • No.

175169

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah fuck that shit. It's disgusting.

• Wooo! πŸ‘Š Ik that's right

• Unless of course you are with a guy that fucked some other girl up the ass.

• @Stuckintime Luckily I'm not and we're going to get married so no worries there. I don't understand what everyone's problem is. If you're not dating me then you shouldn't give a damn about how I feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see any difference between dating a straight person or a bi person. If it is a fear of cheating, is not the gender of the third party irrelevant. Will she go full lesbian, same issue as will a straight girl go off me.
    On the plus side if she is comfortable enough to accept her bi-sexuality chances are she has good self confidence and be open minded, qualities I admire a lot in women. Also if she has dated women she may be able to give relationship a fresh novel approach.

• @KDA20 You made some good points. Never thought of the pros in that sense...

However the reason I wouldn't date a bisexual is not because I'd fear he would cheat. It's because I would worry I won't be able to satisfy all his needs. Now I know I can't possibly 100% satisfy even a straight guy's needs. He maybe totally into me, but there is variety out there. Taller women, curvier women, slimmer women, blondes, redheads... and I know on occasion he might be curious to know what it feels like to be with those other types of women, even if he doesn't act on it. Now this I can accept. But when he is bi this difference from what I have to offer is so much more significant. I don't think I can handle that knowledge...

• Thanks for MHG

• @Caramel_creme Bisexuals are attracted and can see themselves in long lasting relationships with either a girl or a guy, but if a bisexual is willing to settle down with you, there is little to no chance they will allow themselves to feel unsatisfied. The whole point of a long-lasting relationship is to be fully satisfied and happy with yourself and your partner, so your fear of not being enough for a bisexual person is not one you should worry about.
      People who are so sure of their identity and what they want in life will not settle for less than what they see as perfect.