17 and pregnant.. Boyfriend is a 22 year old marine?

We have known each other for a year , almost two. I will be 18 in a month and I'm one month pregnant.

Should I marry him when I turn 18 so he can help with the baby? I also live in a small apartment by myself working 2 jobs.. I don't know if I'm making the right choice or not.

1615

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to be married for him to help with the baby. You shouldn't get married if you don't love him, because it won't last and a divorce is just one more complication that you don't need. . . but if you love him, getting married would be nice,

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh so you want to trap him with marriage because you're afraid that he'll leave otherwise? Two wrongs don't make a right, marriage won't magically solve everything and I'm 95% sure you'll be getting a divorce in a few years if you do end up marrying each other, given the fragile circumstances.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Um... You do not know us. I was hoping to get some opinions from others who have been in my situation. I'm not trapping him into anything, I just don't want my child to grow up without his/her father. Getting deployed, and not coming back.

• OMG
      not even what I'm saying... Goodbye.

• Byebye