Guys, would you date me?

Guys, would you date me?I look like this

Guys, would you date me?
And my body looks like this. I am quite fat.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna lie and say you look great--or try to be mean. You're not fat. You're kinda thick, but not fat. Fat is when it really warps your body type and facial structure. Your face isn't fat at all, maybe just barely, and your body is alright. It's not personally my preference, I probably couldn't do it. I couldn't date someone I'm not sexually attracted to. You have a cute face, but body types are important, no matter what anyone says. Particularly for males, as we're different from females: naturally. Females can more readily date someone they're not physically attracted to and become attracted to them based on other characteristics. It doesn't exactly work that way for males. There has to be a base level of attractiveness. Which I'm sure you would fit for quite a few, actually.

Really though, at that weight, it wouldn't take too much to lose it. I don't think it's an unhealthy weight, which is all that ultimately matters; but it's no secret that thinner is generally viewed as more attractive. So, if you wanted to increase your chances of finding a guy, losing a bit of weight (and not overdoing it or refusing to eat, because that's not how you lose weight. If you don't eat for a couple days or so--or something like that--your body goes into starvation mode and hangs on to as much fat as it can in the future: you have to eat healthily to lose weight).

You're at a healthy weight, in my opinion, from what I can tell; but, that doesn't mean you couldn't be healthier. People will mouth off a bunch of "you're beautiful just the way you are" bullshit, but if I would have bought that, I would never have had to fix my fucked up teethe. I might have been beautiful in some superficial way, but that didn't mean I was going to find a date with fucked up teethe. That's just something attractive people say so less attractive people don't go after them with pitchforks and torches. Or unattractive people say to defend themselves.

And, it really depends on your lifestyle. If you gained weight due to unhealthy eating, then it's just going to snowball and get worse and worse.

But, in my personal opinion, if you don't like something about yourself, you should attempt to change it. If it's fine to you, then it's fine to you. It just matters how you view yourself and what your goals are. If other peoples' opinions are important to you, then they are. It's not a shameful thing. Everyone cares what people think about them, somehow. Otherwise there would be no posts like this.

• Well I am working on my body at the moment :) plus I have a boyfriend so I am good thank you :)

• Ah. I assumed. Poorly. Sorry.