How would you feel if your partner made you a blanket for Christmas?

I'm making/crocheting my boyfriend a very soft blanket. Since he's tall, the blanket is going to be pretty big. I've never done it before, so it may not look like it's the best or perfect-looking blanket. I figured making something comes from the heart rather than buying video games, expensive books, etc. How would you feel if your partner made you a blanket?
  • I would love it!
    Vote A
  • I would hate it.
    Vote B
  • Eh... So-so.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't there be more young ladies like you, a hand made gift is always special and it will remind him of you when he's sleeping or cold good way to warm his heart A+

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww, thank you. :) I knew he didn't have a good blanket to keep him warm, so I wanted to make him one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm doing the same thing except no-sew blanket. I Learend how to make one of those 8 years ago and it is the only present I've given since Haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that sounds interesting. xD

• Show All
    • Ooh, see the problem is that I can't do those cool designs like I'm sure you're able to do lol, but that is exactly my idea: making a practical gift.

• I cannot. That's why I go no-sew: pick out 2 pieces of fleece (at least 2.25 yards) put them back to back, cut 1.5 inch strips all around and tie them all together. Done.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd rather the new Halo game and a BJ for Christmas lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao he pretty much gets that any other day and he has the game, sooooo I can't think of anything else. xD He did say he wanted soft socks. I figured that I would make him a blanket instead.

• Well in that case a blanket made by you should mean a lot to him.. Warm socks are the bomb too

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes