How would you feel if your partner made you a blanket for Christmas?

I'm making/crocheting my boyfriend a very soft blanket. Since he's tall, the blanket is going to be pretty big. I've never done it before, so it may not look like it's the best or perfect-looking blanket. I figured making something comes from the heart rather than buying video games, expensive books, etc. How would you feel if your partner made you a blanket?
  • I would love it!
  • I would hate it.
  • Eh... So-so.
    Vote C

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't there be more young ladies like you, a hand made gift is always special and it will remind him of you when he's sleeping or cold good way to warm his heart A+

• Aww, thank you. :) I knew he didn't have a good blanket to keep him warm, so I wanted to make him one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm doing the same thing except no-sew blanket. I Learend how to make one of those 8 years ago and it is the only present I've given since Haha.

• Lol that sounds interesting. xD

• Ooh, see the problem is that I can't do those cool designs like I'm sure you're able to do lol, but that is exactly my idea: making a practical gift.

• I cannot. That's why I go no-sew: pick out 2 pieces of fleece (at least 2.25 yards) put them back to back, cut 1.5 inch strips all around and tie them all together. Done.