Did I deserve it?

my girlfriend caught me in bed with her best friend. she screamed WHY? I tried to calm her down.
she then slapped me hard enough to make my head spin and have me fall to the ground.

then she dumped me. was she too hard on me?

how can I get her back? I really love her! she is amazing and beautiful!

2019

Most Helpful Girl

• She wasn't too hard on you. Some girls will decide to chop off your dick and cut your balls. If you love her then why did you cheat on her?

• Damn guuuuurl, didn't know you were this crazy lol

• and what would you do in her position?

• In her position I would dump you and never get back to you c: Unless you suddenly make a complete life change and become wise and mature.

Most Helpful Guy

• You deserved being dumped. You deserved to be shouted at. You didn't deserve the physical violence, but I can't say Im suprised she hit you.

If you really love her you'll grow up. Let her go. And remember what happens if you screw around and not do it to anyone else.