Would you date someone who is transgender? (Male to Female or Female to Male)?

Let's say you like a girl and you find out she was born male, or vice versa. Would you still date her (or him if it was a boy born female)?

• Yes, if the person has had surgery
  • No, even if the person has had surgery
  • Yes, even if the person has not had surgery
    Vote C

1314

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not date someone who is transgender because I am a heterosexual female who is seeking a romantic future with a biological man. I would like to have children one day that were created by he and I, essentially sharing our unique genetic traits. Just as homosexuals and transgenders should have the right to love who they choose without being judged or scrutinized, so should heterosexuals.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Transgender is an adjective, not a noun. It's transgender people, not transgenders.

• You do you, kid. I only corrected you because every trans person I know considers it offensive to be referred to as "transgenders"

• If your intent was to speak out for the transgenders who don't appreciate certain terms, then you should have made that clear. Otherwise, you simply look like someone pathetically trying to show off what they think they know for the sake of their ego.

Sweetheart, I'm far from a kid. While you spend your weekdays roaming the hallways of a high school, I'm out here establishing a career, making damn good money, and handling things your underdeveloped mind can't even fathom. Keep your bratty, pubescent, high school dramatic bullsh*t where it belongs, away from my posts. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No that is weird. I don't care how much fcking hate I get from these tree huggers. In my opinion transgender is fucking strange.. gay is fine and more than acceptable. Transgender.. no.. and Mr/Ms Jenner is not a hero. Filler

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE