I'm so skinny and people jugde a lot tall girls , with senteses like " Short Girls are better " or make say bad things about you to others laugh and sometimes i feel pretty ugly because i'm tall and stuff...
What is your opinion about it? What should i do to stop feeling bad about my height and about being skinny?
Most Helpful Guy
I don't consider 5'7 to be tall. Anyway, guys tend to grow to their final height later than girls, so things will get easier as you get a bit older.
If you ever feel bad about your height, remember these things:
- Tall is beautiful - there's a reason models are tall.
- Tall girls have the best legs. Period.
- Tall girls carry weight better.
- Tall girls look better in clothes.
- Tall girls can give a man tall kids and that's something no short girl can ever compete with.
- Studies have shown tall people, both men and women, are more successful and earn more. Powerful men are more likely to choose a tall girl as a partner (Kate Middleton comes to mind).
- Many of the most beautiful women in the world are tall. Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, Miranda Kerr and just a few examples.
- Tall girls are head turners. They are more charismatic, they are easier to notice and they make a better arm-candy.
- It easier for tall guys like me to be with a tall girl, as bending down all the time to talk or kiss a short girl can be really annoying and bad for a guy's neck.
- People who don't get enough sleep or who eat the wrong food in certain stages of development are less likely to grow tall which shows you that being tall is linked to a healthy lifestyle.
Just learn to love yourself. Being comfortable in your own skin is the most attractive trait of all.
Most Helpful Girl
You're tall for your age, maybe, but not tall for an adult woman, and pretty soon the guys around you are going to start growing fast. I was your height by the time I was 12 or 13, so I know it can feel awkward to be one of the tallest people in your class, and some kids can be mean about it. But trust me, plenty of guys like tall girls, and skinny girls. Being tall and thin doesn't make you ugly at all. You're fine. :)