Do you think your physical features have prevented you from finding love?

For example, you literal can't find a guy/girl to even want to flirt with you because your overweight or too big or too thin or too anything. Maybe you wear glasses and that turn guys off from even! lIt could be the based on the facts that you have a small group of friends and it makes you look bad. Or, maybe you have zits all over your face and there's nothing you can do about it. Or, maybe you haven't figure out your life out or you don't have money to afford the nicest clothes or you just simply can't make time for nonsense! < yes I know thats not physical but still added it anyway!

1738

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've never had a problem with love or relationships. Everything I thought was terrible about myself was everything my husband loves about me. I think anyone feeling unloved because of a feature just hasn't found anyone to love them the way they need to be loved.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE