Would this be ok to wear on a date?

Would this be ok to wear on a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, if your not going to a formal place, maybe add some heels, it will get your man really going ( heels get me going)

0|0
    0|0
    • haha maybe not heels but think skinny jeans will go well with the pink polo shirt.

• Show All
    • But yes that looks great

• ok...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. Personally, I'm not that much a fan of polo shirts. Why don't you try a pair of jeans and a nice but comfortable (chiffon) blouse and a blazer? Or just a normal T-shirt and pullover. Of course, I live in Europe, so fashion opinions are not the same as in America (if that's where you live, of course =-) ). But if you feel comfortable in a Polo shirt then go for it!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your advice, yeah polo shirts are more my thing as we wear them in our hockey team pretty often.

• Well then, I say go for it! It actually looks quite cute on you.

• Thanks!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends where he's taking you. definitely not to a fancy restaurant for dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends: Are you guys going golfing? If so that it'd be appropriate.

If you were going to play mini golf, it would be hilarious.

Otherwise, I'm not too sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahahahahaha a polo shirt? What is this, a high school date to the local pizza shop? You're 21; Put a blouse on, for god's sake.

0|0
    1|0
  • Personally I prefer a bit more feminine clothing, but it should be fine. The only risk you have is that the guy might think you are too casual.

1|0
    0|0
    • What s wrong in being casual?

• @archiz

With casual clothing? Not per se. But when you go on a date with casual clothing it can appear to the guy you are too casual and thus not taking the date serious.

• Hmm. True, but you should still feel comfortable.

• You need to lose the tractor beam from the mothership. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • It would really depend on what you wear with it... it might come off as partial work wear

0|0
    0|0
  • looking very beautiful in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of Polos, can't lie. ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I think it depends on the date. If you're doing something casual like a picnic or a movie, then it's fine. If you're going out to dinner or something like that, then you should probably dress up a little fancier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean yeah it's not revealing or anything... But it's also kind of plain. It's your choice in the end and it also depends on where you're going for your date.

0|0
    0|0
    • True, but I love Ralph Lauren polo shirts as they're really comfy

• I get it. If that's the case I imagine your date has seen you wear them before and expects nothing differently of you.

• It depends where you're going on your date, but I think it looks nice enough for most dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on wear your going but guys on here save users pics and use them to catfish and track people to their fb. You hear been warn! * fades into darkness*

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the date. If it's a fancy dinner than no

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of date, is it a day date? It might be just a little too casual, but it looks good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not. Wear whatever you are comfortable in! I would probably wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess. It's pretty casual. It depends on where you're going.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear something more classy, depending what you are doing

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would wear that to a date but well i dont wear polo shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes