Would this be ok to wear on a date?

Would this be ok to wear on a date?

2121

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, if your not going to a formal place, maybe add some heels, it will get your man really going ( heels get me going)

• haha maybe not heels but think skinny jeans will go well with the pink polo shirt.

• But yes that looks great

• ok...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. Personally, I'm not that much a fan of polo shirts. Why don't you try a pair of jeans and a nice but comfortable (chiffon) blouse and a blazer? Or just a normal T-shirt and pullover. Of course, I live in Europe, so fashion opinions are not the same as in America (if that's where you live, of course =-) ). But if you feel comfortable in a Polo shirt then go for it!

• Thanks for your advice, yeah polo shirts are more my thing as we wear them in our hockey team pretty often.

• Well then, I say go for it! It actually looks quite cute on you.

• Thanks!