How skinny is too skinny for boys to find attractive?

What's your upper limit in skinny (and fat) when it comes to sexual attraction? Most guys say they don't like skinny girls, despite what the media tells us..
Demonstrate with pictures if you can

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Skinny limits: When it looks like their anorexic which most people can tell. When the skeletal system is protruding through your skin.

Fat limits: When blubber is popping out everywhere, when it prohibits you from active daily things and when you change clothes sizes through the years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys seem to like either thick or average size. But they like their girls toned.
    I don't know why a lot don't like skinny girls