Would you date a broke girl?

Would it bother you if a girl can't afford any date so you will have to pay all the time? Should she just not date anyone till she has a job?

830

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she wasn't broke because she's lazy and doesn't want to do anything, yeah I would date her.

I've been broke before but not because I was sitting around playing video games and drinking beer all day. Broke is temporary. I wouldn't hold it against her.

When I date a woman I usually pay for everything anyway, it just seems like the right way to do it (at least how I feel that I want to do it...)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think just because you're broke doesn't make you undatable, however you will have to be upfront with this and try to make the best out of home dates. AND if he wants to go out, he will know he has to pay, when you get into a relationship these things happen, its not always splitting and its not always one person, but I will say, not having your own money can mainly put a strain on YOURSELF just because you may feel guilty.