My boyfriend has bad breath and bad manners. Time to move on?

Anonymous
I've been dating this guy for the past 2 months. He's never had a girlfriend, just one night stands and relationships that last a week or two. He's attractive but now I think I know why...

He has bad breath. I've offered him gum but he never accepts. He ate a big ol' sandwich with onions once & kissed me. I pulled away. He'll also say weird things like "I can't wait to swap spit with you" or "let me kiss you so I can wipe your teeth clean". It's kind of gross.

He's is a self proclaimed nerd. Which is great because his conversations are profound. He's insensitive at times. For instance he told me he donated blood. I told him I couldn't because I had had a blood transfusion earlier this year and needed to wait a year. He said, "Maybe they think you have AIDS and they think you're gonna die in a year." He apologized and said he was just joking.

He also snatched my fries at one point, which shouldn't be a big deal but I found it rude. He ate my fries. The issue is he ate my fries. Did not ask and had an order of fries himself. What is up with that?

Anyway, I have yet to have sex with him. He wants to spend the night this weekend (no sex). Not until he gets rid of his bad breath and bad manners. How do I tell him to get rid of his bad breath and manners? Or time to move on?

2
2