Girls, Ladies, can you help me try and get a date with a beautiful woman?

I am working a seasonal job at Toys R Us. Gives me a way to pay for Christmas and give my boys something extra.
On my first day I was introduced to a new manager at that location. My jaw dropped to the floor. She is just beyond beautiful. Now I have never asked a woman out without knowing something about her. I never really dated before my marriage. I went on dates with 5 women but always women I worked with for some time. Then I was with my ex wife 25 years. In the last 1 1/2 years of dating I have done all of it online so I at least did chat/text with them. But I just couldn't let this go without at least trying to get 1 date to see if we might have something in common.
Well I asked her out last night...
Her response was "Even if I wanted to I can't due to policy of Toys R us. I can't even get my brother a job here because of those policies".
What I didn't hear was a NO.
I thought that maybe she could have said "I want to but I can't while your working here". But that could be against the policy and I guess she could think I was a plant in there testing her for TRU. Or maybe that would be taken as her telling me to quit?
SO...
I will try again after I am off the schedule and no longer work there in January.
Here is my dilema..
..
I was thinking I would go to a local flower shop. I would find something nice but simple. I am just asking her out so I don't want something over the top. I would have it delivered while she is working.
I have come up with the following for the card.
"The first time I saw you I said "WOW". Luckily you didn't hear me :). Everytime I saw you after that moment I thought "WOW". If you give me a chance I can show you that I have a WOW in me (or maybe say In my heart?). Will you meet me for a drink? Phone ##"
.
Is that cheesy? I am looking for an "awww.. look what he did.."
I don't pretend to know how women think at all. So I really don't know if this is a good move.
Maybe I should just go in and ask her out face to face again?

• "The first time I saw you I said "WOW". Luckily you didn't hear me :). Everytime I saw you after that moment I thought "WOW". If you give me a chance I can show you that I have a WOW in me. Will you meet me for a drink? Phone ##"
  • "The first time I saw you I said "WOW". Luckily you didn't hear me :). Everytime I saw you after that moment I thought "WOW". If you give me a chance I can show you that I have a WOW in my heart. Will you meet me for a drink? Phone ##"
  • "The first time I saw you I said "WOW". Luckily you didn't hear me :). Everytime I saw you after that moment I thought "WOW". If you give me a chance I can show you that I can make you say WOW also. Will you meet me for a drink? Phone ##"
    Vote C
  • Forget the flower, go in and ask her out face to face.
    Vote D
  • Forgetaboutit. If she was interested she would have said "yes, but we can't until your seasonal work ends."
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
Really? no comments? If I should word the card differently I am open to idea's...
as long as you don't post anonymous you get MHO...

1

What Girls Said 1

• Why can't she be an average girl

• 3d

Lol... wow, this is a really really really really really old question. I don't even remember posting it but it is at least 2 1/2 years old. Too bad you posted anonymous. I will never give MHO to anyone that posts anonymous. You already made an anonymous account when you signed up, there is no reason to post anonymous. esp for an answer like you gave.