Can I find true love on minecraft? where did u all met ur bfs and gfs?

i met my tru love i think on mineraft factions, he was so kind and ncie and he built my house and proteced me from greifers, weve been sending leters to and from each other, he lives in canda ay but can i truly lov him?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is love, if two cis scum want to love each other and produce their demon spawn scum babies, let them. If you call them by a certain gender, I will track you down.

• haha lol! I like u! i am not like that, i prefer to go by xir pronouns anyway and i hope my child will as well! im sure i would slap the doctors if they named it a boy/girl ! haha!!!

• Good. Keep playing your cancerous game, child. Tell your boyfriend said hi to Xer/Xim/Zer/Zim/Vir/Ver/Nir/Ner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't fall for random people on the Internet, they most likely aren't who they say they are. I met mine in high school.