How do I know if I truly like someone or am just looking because im lonely?

I've never really felt lonely before, and even though I just had my first experience dating someone for two months I feel the same being single again. I do however seem to be liking someone but I'm afraid it might just be me wanting to date. How do I know if I really like someone or am just looking for a new person to date? Should I wait or just start dating to see?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you are thinking of her everyday it is a sign that you are really attracted to her and not only want to date her for the sake of getting out of your single status.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• ☆If you want to use them to show off in front of your ex
    ☆you feel lonely when they are not around
    ☆you only contact then when you feel lonely
    ☆you only like them because of how they make you feel when you are not alone, you do not like them because of their personality traits
    ☆it's obvious that you have nothing in common with her you are just in love with the thought of being in love again
    ☆you see her as a stepping stone of healing when you should be healing yourself
    ☆you only contact her for sex and when you feel needy
    ☆you constantly find yourself comparing her to your ex

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!