My girlfriend gets mad over the naked girls that pop up on my news feed! Is this outrageous or common?

Anonymous
So we've been dating for a year and she gets mad every time I'm on my Facebook and she happens to see a half naked chick or anything of the sort. I've deleted most of the ones that I could find but sometimes there's a sponsored ad for playboy or someone I'm following post a photo of someone they like or one of my female friends post a modeling photo and my girl happens to see it! It means nothing to me yet she gets mad over it! I've tried to delete the things she's gets mad over and I've never intentionally looked at anything that would upset her yet I still see these on my feed and she still gets mad what should I do?
1
1