Is it true that girls don't like a guy who is a virgin or inexperienced? Should I lie?

So I just saw a question where I saw l read that a virgin guy is a turn off to a women and they think that it is disgusting and that something is wrong with him? They wrong date him or be very reluctant to date him?

I am doomed being a 23 old virgin? Should I lie about having no girlfriend and just tell the girl that I had 2 girlfriends they asked me... Or lie about being a virgin?

• Yes lie.. It's OK
  • Not dont lie (explain why)

7552

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't lie. At the same time you don't have to reveal everything! Some things aren't anybody's business. If you're planning on taking the next step with one person, tell that one person before you have sex but you don't have to tell every girl you date that you haven't had sex yet. Some girls love it, some not so much but if anyone shames you for it, they're definitely not someone you want to date. They're assholes. Everyone's different, nobody should be shamed and I don't think you will be :)

• Thanks for your opinion.. :-)

Yup I won't lie about it

• lying is to change the fact to something you want or hide it etc for some reason. but don't reveal it its like there's no need to say it bc it's not her or business but maybe at some level may reveal it
      First date is to know each other and build some trust

• @kenblue yes. Totally agree with you there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, most girls dislike virgin guys, that's one of the reasons why guys want to lose it early, cause when they reach a certain age (usually 20) they're seen as weird.

You could lie, yes, but it's not that easy to make it believable unless you're are truly confident and know you what screw up your first time.
    If you'r gonna lose it to a one night stand, lie. If you're gonna lose it to a girlfriend, don't lie, it isn't something you should lie about in a relationship, plus, if after she knows she rejects you (which is very possible), you'll know she's not the right girl for you.