Girls, How to cope with you best friend dating your crush?

How to cope with you best friend dating your crush? He knows i like her, he said he will leave it alone but it ended up with my crush being super close with him and is now dating him. I apparently did not know this after 6 months..
Updates:
I was hoping to get answers from both guys and girls

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• well he clearly isn't best friend material
    id punch him in the face and stop being friends with him.
    one of my ex-friends did that to me. I fake smiled, told her I forgave her, she hugged me, then I kicked her hard i the gut with my knee
    glad she's out of my life

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate friends like that. I have waaay too many friends who do that petty crap. I can't stand to be around it. So i'd maybe still text him, but I wouldn't hang around him anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • Best friends don't like seeing their best friends hurt. If he knew you liked her and decided to date her anyway, it brings up the question of respect and loyalty. I think for right now the best thing you could do is separate yourself from the situation. Then, when you feel ready, talk to them to get some closure and move on. You can decide whether or not you want them in your life anymore. Remember, don't let anybody call you selfish for feeling how you do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes