What makes someone beautiful on the inside?

What qualities make someone beautiful on the inside to you?

I guess for me a girl with integrity, morals, independant (doesnt need or look for extra male attention) is just for starters...

3417

Most Helpful Girl

• Maturity. Independent. Loyalty. Honesty with themselves and others. Being who they truly are.

• Thanks for mho

• No problem. Thanks for a mature & honest answer. It was a tough decision with sooo many good answers

What Girls Said 33

• Charitable, down to earth, hilarious, passionate.

• Roald Dahl always says it best:
    www.afrobella.com/.../Roald-Dahl-lovely-quote.jpg

• i love someone who's down to earth, can make other's smile or laugh, has such a positive vibe about them and who is selfless.

• Holy fuck... you just said me. I'm like always helpful on this site, I'm very positive, I make all the gag girls smile. I knew it Anna, you think I'm beautiful on the inside. Hole fuck I'm happy about this.

• LOOOL should we plan our wedding now? @aeon_flux_21

• I think it's a person who is able to treat others with respect and who is genuine. A person who can listen to you and tell you whats what and even if it hurts.

• Sense of humor, intelligence, independence, ambition, empathy, tenderness and some others are the ones that I appreciate the most.

I like extroverted people too.

• Someone who gives selflessly, loves people equally, and doesn't manifest anger or hatred in their hearts.

• Has their own character, doesn't worry about what others are wearing, doing, how they act. Is happy to be who they are and helps others, smiles when others are frowning, has their own passions, talents, doesn't lie or cheat, is polite to everyone including elders and teachers as well as others their age, has ambition and strong belief they can change the world for the better.

• For a guy..
    a heart of gold
    Dignity
    Morals
    Gentle

• Hmm... I don't know connection?

• Someone who could be hurt a thousand times and still go on to help the next person in need with no personal gain whatsoever.

• When they aren't fake, admit their flaws, act like.. I don't know. With true kindness, because they want to help not because it's just 'expected'
    Some people have this glow.. It's different from other people. Quite hard to notice. But it makes them look so angelic. It's a reflection of their goodness.
    When people fight and are willing to fight again and again in the eyes of true evil. Even though it doesn't concern them..
    Pure selflessness and goodness..

• They're kind, caring, and compassionate. They give off good vibes and you can just feel their spirit.

• To me someone is beautiful on the inside if:
    1) they are kind to everyone.
    2) Able to stand by their principles and not waver them for others.
    3) Is not passive aggressive, or hold a grudge to those around them.
    4) Have a positive outlook on the world despite bad things happening to them in life.
    5) Encouraging and providing words of wisdom to help those around them.

• Their character

• Not judgmental is basically it for me

• Having morals and being a humanist

• Someone who doesn't give up on even the most evil of people. So basically acceptance and forgiveness

• Their OWN self satisfaction, happiness and success.

• A guy who's smart, nice, and has a great sense of humor.

• Soap and glitter

• Confidence and morals

• Someone who cares and not selfish

• Men only look on the outside and they only care about sex

Oh they care about the inside too, the inside of the vagina

• unclogged arteries. BE YOU TEE FULL

• Kind, compassionate, respectful, has integrity, isn't selfish, and are happy people that seem to try to share their positive energy with.

• I think your opinion is pretty spot on , someone who knows their true value and where it comes from (God) has morals and integrity has a sense of humor and is positive has goals that they want to reach and let me help them reach also someone who can be passionate about things

• For me a guy is automatically more attractive and beautiful if He is intelligent, respects women amd treats dem as his equal, and is friendly. I particularly dont like arrogant men with large egos.

• people who know what they want and dont give up. care about others wellbeing. accepting of their bad qualities but try to work around them. people who find a way to be happy or content without preaching about it.

• Let me be honest for a second. I like a guy that is a bit of a asshole, critical, and judgmental. But is nice and has a good heart inside ^

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 17

• I remember an old Indian saying I seen on tv and it summed it up. One of the village elders was sitting round a fire with the kids telling a story. He said inside every person two wolves are constantly in battle. One wolf represents vanity, lust, greed, lies, selfishness and cruelty. The other represents kindness, patience, humbleness, humility and truth. When asked by one of the kids which wolf will win, the elder said the one you feed most.
    Whether your a good or a bad person starts with a decision. Like planting a seed and through repetition and use watch it grow into a bush and then a tree until it's branches reach into every part of your being and define you as a person. Which tree you let grow depends on the the life you chose to lead. Just remember good and bad aren't equal lifestyle choices with benefits from each. Bad is waste, rubbish, ashes after a fire. Good is growth, nurturing and growing and spreading life and light. You want to be worth something or be rubbish cast away into a dark corner?

• All those things you mention are all important. What also really impresses me is if a girl treats people with respect and kindness, especially those people who might not be the "in" kind of people or really popular. If she goes out of her way to have a kind word for everybody I get really, really impressed.

• Yeah I know what you mean... good point

• Being kind, caring and withholding judgment when it's not due.

• The belief of Jesus Christ

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Whatever @EmpatheticLady has!

• Character without doubt. I prefer humble people the most!

• Pristine organs.

• Someone who gives selflessly, loves and be them selfs no matter what.

• Good intestines, sweet smelling farts.

• Caring, genuine, thoughtful, looking for the good in people, compassionate, sincere

• beauty on the inside is like when a persons first thought is to feed the hungry, help kids, etc etc.

• Someone who is in a Vibrational Alignment with him/herself.

• never judges, never holds grudges, forgives easily. offers easily.

• Teh liver and spleen
    Kidding kidding.
    Having good morals, having compassion and being smart.

• It's hard for me to describe but beautiful personalities always have the same feeling to me. Like staring out into a calm lake. They always seem like everything is right in the world. Not in a way that seems oblivious to hardship or delusionally happy. Or like they're mimicking happiness. Just a real natural genuine peace. I can feel it almost like a six sense. They're usually compassionate and don't scare very easily and always give the best hugs.

• Ummmm... A heart, kidneys, liver, lungs and gall bladder that all look like a vagina.

• Being ugly on the outside.