Would you date someone significantly younger than you?

Just wondering your opinion on dating someone significantly younger than yourself...

4066

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 26, I dated someone who was 17. It was quite an age gap but things were fairly good for the 2 years it lasted.

Now I'm 36, and I'd probably date someone no younger than 25. At least... they'd have to be finished college/university and working.

Most Helpful Girl

• At this point in my life, no, because I would go to jail.

I would like to stay with my current partner down the road.

But if that didn't work out, I would prefer someone close to my age.

However, if I found myself in my 40's, 50's, whichever decade, and I had a young suitor, why not?

As long as we both knew what we wanted and expected from the other, then no issue at all.