+1 y

Am I right not to give her a chance?

There is a girl that likes me and I like her, I have known her for about 5 years and up until two years ago she had a boyfriend, so I kept my distance and treated her with respect. She split up with her boyfriend and then a year later she got with another dude (I was seeing another girl at the time), well her relationship broke down after a few months and ever since late last year she's done nothing but have casual sex and in the summer had three guys on the go at the same time. I like her but I don't like that kind of behavior. Our mutual friend kept on name dropping her into our conversations and does so to this day and wants us to get together but I just can't do it. I am not a guy that has sex outside of a committed relationship and as someone who is also religious, I really don't want a woman who has had three men on the go. My friend thinks I am insecure because I am not having sex with random women and casual sex with friends but I am not, I just don't think we're compatible and that's why I don't want to give her a chance.
Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Am I right not to give her a chance?
Add Opinion