Why don't nice girls like me?

I'm a classic gentleman, a romantic, I believe in true love, I only date people I really like, I am loyal, protective, caring, attractive yet no nice girls like me, I have a ton of girls who like me and want to be with me but they're all either too young or not the type of girl you'd show off to your parents. Why are all the bad girls all over me yet I can't find a single nice girl? :(

66

Most Helpful Girl

• You will just be patient, be nice but also don't be too nice otherwise you may get taken advantage of, don't give up and don't settle for something that isn't good enough 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• well bad girls are cunning. they want the good guy for the same reason bad guys want the good girls. as for nice girls maybe you should look elsewhere... .

• Yeah but where?

• volunteer teams, churches, libraries?