Guys, Would you date this girl?

My friend is 17, small and curvy. She is feeling a bit down cause all our other friends are in relationships. I keep telling her not to worry but to ease her stress I want to show her that nothing is wrong and she is a great girl. She is hilarious, sweet, smart, and passionate about school and learning. She has a great future ahead of her. She loves romance and is more the cute girl then the hot girl. Would you date her based on what I said?

• Yes I would definitely date her
  • Maybe if I got to know her
  • No not really
    Vote C
  • Never. Not my type
    Vote D

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I know its tough but tell your friend the sexyist thing a woman can possess is confidence. Be happy with who you are first. The rest will fall into place.