When it comes to the dating game, who has the power? Men or Women?

Who has it?

1. Men

2 women

3. I'm going to say its equal because I'm living in my pathetic bubble and I think things like this are perfect and could never advantage one gender over another. Inequality only exists when its not going to advantage a group, gender, race, etc.
From all of the answers, Its CRYSTAL CLEAR that women have all of the POWER.

2560

Most Helpful Girl

• Women hold all the power, sorry to say.

Men are expected to make the first move, ask her out, pay for the first date, be chivalrous, court the girl, and generally "impress" her. The woman just has to wait for someone to approach her. Even if that fails she can always approach someone herself.

It's sad, but true.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • someone gets it

• holy fuck. woman's comments are usually "mah", but this girl nailed it. Upvoted!

• @ritxi ¬®legit as fuck.