1. Ok there is this girl in my class... I rarely talk to her but since the starting of the semester she is giving me signs that she likes me.
2. I stopped going college for 2 weeks and there is one guy A, who got very close to her. He is basically a clingy guy.
3. What my friends told me is that the girl also talked smilingly and happily to him and they even flirted also.
4. I returned to college, I asked her out, she refused... then i ignored her.
5. She started sitting away from that guy in my presence (the guy sits in the middle , she started sitting in the front).
6. I was out for lunch with my friends, my other friends told me... she againt went to that guy and shook hands and sat with him for 5 mins and then she left.
8. Me and she were talking outside the class, and he came in between... so i left and then she also left after 3-4 mins.
7. Next day, Infront of Guy A , she stood from her seat and came and sat with me for entire lecture.
8. Now my friends tease me that I have stolen Guy A's girlfriend.
What should I do? :( Please help me...
- I should tell her that what's the rumours going on in class and I cannot be with her.Vote A
- That guy is just her friend. I should not be bothered.Vote B