Why are the pretty girls always single?

I am so angry with life. Every friend I have had has been in a relationship. I am 21 and don't even get approached by guys. I have GAD but there are psychotic individuals that are married and are in love. I have never been in a relationship. I go to college and never get approached. It makes me so angry I could fucking punch a baby knowing I am 21 and have never been in a fulfilling relationship. I honestly don't want to hear shyt concerning how I have time and there is every bread for its cheese, all that cliche stuff. All my life I've been told I'm pretty and what not, I guess I'm not? This has caused me to just hate men and every guy that has given me a chance, I rejected and lead them on to eventually just cutting them away from my life. I hate this predicament. I am so angry and fulfilled with life as it is. Im tired of hearing I have a good life and what not, everything seems unfulfilled knowing that I am going to spend the rest of my life alone. Even my 17 year old cousin has already fallen in love, regardless of the fact it didn't end so well. What is wrong with me or the stupid men around me? -_-

2032

Most Helpful Guy

• "I am so angry with life. Every friend I have had has been in a relationship. I am 21 and don't even get approached by guys."

You do get approached. You say that guys do give you a chance later on.

"This has caused me to just hate men and every guy that has given me a chance, I rejected and lead them on to eventually just cutting them away from my life."

I can understand being angry at men for being alone (though it's not helpful) but why lead guys on?

"I hate this predicament. I am so angry and fulfilled with life as it is. Im tired of hearing I have a good life and what not, everything seems unfulfilled knowing that I am going to spend the rest of my life alone."

I know you won't like hearing this but you're still very young. 21 is still just a kid. I'm 22 and when I complain about how I'll never do something, older people just laugh.

I think there are reasons that make it more likely for you to still be single based on what you said (the anger and anxiety) but you just need to be patient. It sucks but it's true.

Most Helpful Girl

• "every guy that has given me a chance, I rejected and lead them on to eventually just cutting them away from my life"

Sounds like your predicament is entirely your fault.

Coupled that with hating men and never bothering to approaching anyone yourself, I'd say it's perfect that you're single.

You have a horrible personality. No one deserves to be subjugated to the hell that is your company.

• Isn't that somewhat of a brutal analysis? Damn girl. Horrible personality ouch

• Holy fuck that avatar is spooky. Something sadistic about it. It's freaking me out man. MaskedSanity I'm not clicking your avy until you change it. I get the feeling it's a screamer gif and it' show you with a knife covered in blood laughing while holding a head.

• @Aeon_Flux_21

Behold, the terrifying LG G3, wooooooo! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ