Guys, Do white guys like black girls?

I've always been attracted to white guys, but I'm black and I just don't feel like a white guys would ever date me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexual attraction doesn't stop because of colour race or creed. I have found many women with different coloured skin beautiful.
    So yes iam attracted to black girls but not specifically they are part of all women so if I find them attractive , I find them attractive. It's true occasionally there are some very beautiful black women as in all races.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I personally find Caribbean black ladies very hot and sensual (Dominicans mmm) - but for some reason middle American Black ladies kind of a turn off.

But the whole American attitude is kind of a turn off.

just like anything else - you have to find these types of men in places where they congregate.

It's probably not going to be places like the frat-house at barbie college! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated one black girl, and tried to date a couple of others, but they turned out to be taken. So depending on what your personality is like and what you look like, yes, white guys will date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That kind of relationship happens, so yeah.
    In fact it was that kind of couple that got the interracial marriage laws overturned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have but I would if we liked each other. Why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love black girls, but im mixed mexican and japanese

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all that's really gross

0|0
    1|0
    • Why? Do you not like the way they look? Or is there something else

• Some do, some don't, some don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no, it depends on ones choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, attracted to all types of women

0|0
    0|0
  • well, try approaching some white guys if you want a white guy date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes