Are guys afraid of a woman who is college educated? Like intimidated by them?

Thank you to those who answered honestly about liking that a person is educated. I was asking because the individuals I have met here and at school do not appear to have goals for the future. I wondered that if they were intimidated by girls who do have goals. It's simple.

If you're going to comment about looks being an issue, you probably shouldn't have a cartoon as you profile picture.

Nothing in the question related to assumptions.

940

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks its hilarious you assume that the reason men aren't interested in you is because of the fact you have a college degree :D

Most women end up getting a degree, so if your assumption is true that must mean men are intimidated of most women... or maybe there's some other aspect of your personality that blows and that's what turns men away from you.

Also disinterest doesn't equal intimidation. Its also kinda arrogant to think "oh he doesn't want to date me, he must be intimidated of my awesomeness"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's not "assumed" it's a question. You should re-read the question asked.

• Yes, but the question had to of ccome from somewhere. Its not unreasonable to think that the question was inspired from your personal experience.

If I was to ask "why don't all women enjoy giving me oral?" people would assume that I must have had experience dating girls who didn't like to give me oral. And that assumption would probably be correct, because why else would I have asked that question?

Just like how Im assuming you feel that some of the guys in your life have been intimidated by your college degree.

• You are assuming. It's just a question dude, nothing to get your panties in a bunch.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes! Some guys tho, not all. But you do meet the few dickheads who want a woman to be lower than them because it makes them feel uncomfortable knowing she can take care of herself financially.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE