Why is it racist to date your own race?

2838

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not. Only politically correct nut jobs say things like that.

• Five of them downvoted you! ­čśé

• won't downvote but i'm for political correctedness for the most part. but i don't give a crap about what race people date. date you who you like. there's nothing political correct or incorrect about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• According to gag you are racist if you are in a relationship with someone who is of the same race as you. It's a bunch of bullshit.

• Thank you

• @fakename123: Not bitter, just honest. It's been scientifically studied, and we absolutely do have unconscious biases that we aren't aware of. And actually, I would have to argue that that mindset is indeed healthy, as being aware of the fact that you are probably unintentionally racist is a decidedly good thing. Being aware of your subconscious biases is the first step in being able to fight them and recognize them when they pop up.

• @cipher42 fight against nature? a force of the universe? are you absolutely and utterly insane?